A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Friday, October 1, 2010

Always up to something!


So I heard on the radio the other day about this casting call for the new Marilyn Denis show. They are looking for people who have a passion for something to be guests on the show. I figured this would be a WAY cool out of the box thing to do....so I'm going down!

My passion is to help and share with others about the awesome journey that I have had and encourage them to have their own regarding health and well being and for the parents out there how we pass that onto our kido's :)

I have to put a demo tape together and I am collecting info/comments/stories on a fan page that I made. So if you all could add your 2 cents to it and share your stories, pictures or comments and hit the 'like' button that would be so great!! It would show that there is a need for this out there and it's already impacting people....as I have had the enjoyment of already learning.


SO exciting and I can't wait to take you along with me...cause I can't do this on my own!! Spread the word :D


*ive
*ove
*augh
*******

No comments:

Post a Comment