A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mr. Van Awesome??!





So I get a lot of people asking me while I am working out with the kids and going for runs with the kids and pumpkin picking and training and house work, where is my husband?


Well just to clear up matters because my husband is THE most wonderful person you will ever meet.....he's working, working, working and then when he's not working he's with the kids for the day as I go train or go to the gym or go for a run. Or he is waking up early getting the kids ready on his own in order to bring them to see mommy in a race :D


During the summer the wonderful man worked three jobs, some days he'd go from one job right to the next and not get home until 9pm at night. Most weeks in the summer there would be two days in a row that he didn't get to see the kids awake....but he would make up for it on the weekend. But he's always there as my rock right there beside me cheering my on and letting me know that he's so happy that I am happy and what a great wife and mother he feels I am xoxoxox

In fact some of this exercise stuff has even rubbed off on him. He's gone for a few runs and bike rides himself. Last Fri while we were watching TV and I was warming up to do a workout in the living room while we watched our show. So I was jogging on the spot. Suddenly my husband jumped up and said, "OK I can't just watch you do this anymore! I have to do something too!" LOL! So we both ran on the spot for 20min, he even brought out the weights......Wooo Hoooo nothing like sweating it out with my hubby on the living room floor on a Fri night....kinda reminds me of when we didn't have kids!! :O....But that's a whole other blog people!


*ive
*ove
*augh
******

No comments:

Post a Comment