A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Monday, April 26, 2010

Cheeks burning red, dripping sweat, carpet burns.....

OOOhhhh baby! Is it getting hot in here or is it just ME!! ;)

To bad it's not what you think LOL...I was doing my homework people!!

After our training yesterday with the other 9 awesome girls and the Phat Chicks Suzie and Mer...who by the way I have nicknamed, 'Jumping Jellybean' (Suzie) and 'Spunky Monkey' (Mer) LOL!!...but you can find out more about them here
http://www.phatchicks.com/phat-chicks.php

AND after getting an e-mail from Shane from Racedayrush
http://www.racedayrush.com/train/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=57 Explaining about our biking training next Sun I was PUMPED!!!!!

So since I was sick last week I didn't finish all of my homework. So tonight with kids in bed and hubby gone out it was me, the TV and my living room floor. I did last weeks home work PLUS this weeks homework...wow...my arms were shaking SO much...f'n crab crawls!!! The Cat is looking at me as I crab crawl over him LOL!!! I just know he's thinking, "Crazy human!" A few times I wanted to stop or just do some other moves that I knew would be easier OR do less of the reps that we had to......BUT I am here to report that I did it ALL and I did it RIGHT!!

That's why I now have big red circles of carpet burn on my knees and elbows, HE HE HE! kind of brings back memories of days before we had kids....but that my friends is a WHOLE other blog! LOL ;o

4 comments:

  1. OMG cant believe you called Suzie Jumpin Jelly Bean!!! I honestly had the same thought. On sunday I was watching her jumping around and thats what I thought"Jelly Bean" Freaky Hey!!!!
    Anyhow good job in the homework. I couldnt do homework yesterday. Way to sore.
    Glad your feeling better.
    ps your children are sooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!!!
    Loving reading your stories... very funny :-)

    Keep up the great work.
    See you on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajaja you sure enjoy blogging!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete