A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

An hour of awesome!

So today I decided to do my Physio outside on the deck in the sun, while the baby slept, it was a very awesome idea. I had my music going and it felt so good to get all hot and sweaty in the sun and cool off with every breeze that came by.It reminded me of the workouts I use to do with the Phat Chicks at the park...I miss those chicks.... I find it to be a type of meditation for me. It helps me to just slow down in my day and in my mind, things become clear for me as to what needs to be done AND I get my best ideas during this time too. I got another good idea in this hour, the only problem is that I didn't write it down right away and so my baby brain has taking it away and I can just remember having a good idea but not what it was!!! LOL!...oh dear!...ok next time I am going to have a pad a paper beside me so I can write these things down to do at another time! Hope you are living in your awesome today!

No comments:

Post a Comment