A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Check list....



Went down to T.O to get my bib and timing chip with the help of my father and two kids in tow.....CHECK!!






Wrote on the wall of people doing the race in T.O this weekend......CHECK!










Filled out the emergency information on the back of my bib number incase anything happens to me during the race.....CHECK (better to be save then sorry!)








Bought a new sparkly head band for the race....CHECK!!! ( A must!)












Drove part of the route that I will be running tomorrow, along Lakeshore.....CHECK!

Getting pumped for the race and the experience......CHECK!

......ooooo good thing I'm doing this check list I just remembered that I have to pack my Advil....hold on....................

Ok packed my Advil....CHECK!






Filled up all my bottles with Shaklee Performance sport drink for the race to have on my fuel belt.....CHECK!












Have my recovery drink from Shaklee ready and mixed.....CHECK! mmmmm banana flavour! :P







Packed a bag of snacks and lunch for the kids for hubby to bring....CHECK!

Packed all the diapers, wipes, extra pants, coats for the kids........CHECK!

Pack MY bag with all the extra clothes and food I'll need....CHECK!




Doing all the laundry today as I won't be able to walk up and down the stairs for the week......CHECK!

Have my pasta dinner ready to eat tonight in order to 'carb load' for the race.....CHECK!

Drinking TONS of water to hydrate today....CHECK!

Gone to the bathroom 5 million times today due to all the water I'm drinking,....CHECK! (In fact I'm trying to hold my pee while I write this blog :S )


Checked the hourly weather forecast for tomorrow.........CHECK! 10 and sunny! SWEET!!..........

Is ready to 'Live in MY awesome!'......CHECK!!!


Now even MORE pumped for this race!!!!............CHECK!!!!!


WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!

Hope I got it all :)....ok I got'a pee now :S LOL!





'Live in YOUR Awesome!'



*ive
*ove
*augh
*******

No comments:

Post a Comment