A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy b-day to Bring out YOUR Awesome!!!!


So last Nov (2010) is when I went out to do my first client visit!!! and I have been having so much fun and enjoying myself it only occurred to me the other day that it has now been a year!!! WOW!!!! Time flies when you are having fun and kicking butt.

I have learned a lot of things along the way as other people have let me be apart of their journey to health. I have laughed with them, cried with them and even sweated it out with them and of course it has been AWESOME!!!

An very awesome friend started a new job the other day and I texted her to see how it was going. She replied back that it was great and that she was going home with a smile on her face, "Who does that? leaves work with a smile on their face" is what she texted....and right away I thought "I DO!".........after every clients visit I have always left feeling better then when I went and smiling.

Just want to say a BIG thank you to all my clients who have allowed me to be apart of their journey, family and friends that have stuck around and supported me through all this and for everyone that has passed on my name when someone asks them if they know someone that can help them live a healthier lifestyle and feel awesome.


SO grateful that I have been able to live in my awesome all year long!!!




'Live in YOUR Awesome!'




*ive
*ove
*augh
******

No comments:

Post a Comment