A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Raw Raw for the New Year!!



Ok SO it's 2012 now...WOW I can now say I've been at this for over 2yrs!

My first new thing I am trying is this Raw Raw Juice Cleanse. I have never done one before and never could have before.....That means that I always knew that there was no way I could do something that involved limiting my food intake cause I would fail. That's why I never tried Weight Watchers or anything....I just knew it wasn't in me to be different yet.

However now I am use to proper amounts of food and healthy food to boot AND I like it :)

So the Phat Chicks put out a challenge for the group of us to do the cleanse together....so challenge accepted!!! :-D

I did read up on it first to see what the deal'o is and I was impressed that it's ALL natural, they even make it for you the day before you start and it only will last 4 days since the juice is 'live' (the cleanse is 3 days) and you have 6 juices a day.

The names of the juices are:
Clean greens
Ginger Berry
Cool Melon
Citrus Spice
Maple Almond milk




So I'm not doing this for weight loss (although I will be weighting myself tonight and at the end just to see if their was a difference) but I'm doing it to jump start more healthy eating. I find that healthy eating and exercise encourage each other. So I just want to infuse my body with good healthy stuff :)

So here goes....I'll let you know how it goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment