A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Sunday, January 15, 2012

As they say on Twitter.... #FAIL

Ok so how did the cleanse go? FAIL!!! LOL!!

Ok so it's really too bad cause this came at a bad time for me. I have been having some MAJOR withdrawal from some meds I went off and been having a hard time keeping down normal food never mind these juices. I thought it would be ok and that I could just drink them and be fine but ....NO!!!

So I just want to say that this is only my experience and nothing against the Raw Raw company, cause from what I hear the other girls where enjoying it.

However after trying some sips from the first juice of the day on Wed and then doing a big gulp and then moving the pots out of the sink fast enough so that I could throw it up, I knew this wasn't going to work :z...I did however try the next one of the day but it was one with beets in it and although it smelled better then the first, it had chunks of beets in it and I just couldn't do it. I tried 3 times to drink it and my body/mind was like nooooooooo!

So now I have over $100 worth of product sitting in my fridge! What do I do?.....well at dinner that night I said to my husband..."You want to do a juice cleanse?!" LOL!!!

So for the next 3 days he did it.....for real this guy is my hero. I text him the first day to see how it was going. Some of the texts I got back were as follows....


"That beet one is like drinking something off of Fear factor!"

" I can see how the the spicy one will really clean out your colon"

"You owe me big time for this!"

LOL! LOL! LOL!....for real my hero!! I told him I would get or make him ANY food he wanted when he was done :-)

Now on the plus side he did say that he liked the feeling of his stomach not being full and bloated all the time and that made him want to be sure not to eat too much or bad foods. I also noticed a change in his energy level too...now I'm pretty high energy and on the go a lot and at one point I found myself saying to HIM, " Whoa just slow down a min!" LOL!!! WOW! THAT'S a change!!

So ok I learned my lesson...no more strange food or juice things for me I just can't handle it. There's only so far that I am willing to go with the ruffage :)


I just asked my husband if there was anything he would like to add to this blog he said, " The journey was ruff but the end result was worth it!"

So there you go hubby just put the awesome in Van Awesome!





'Live in YOUR Awesome!'


*ive
*ove
*augh
*******

No comments:

Post a Comment