A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My time....A tip!

So a little tip I have learned along the way as I have tried to fit in exercise and family. When I go for a walk/run on my own, I am sure to stay outside of the house while I do my stretches. I use to stop on the front lawn and do them before I went into the house, cause I found that as soon as I stepped in the house my kids would be on me about stuff and I would forget to stretch....however the kids now have caught onto this and come outside as soon as they see me! LOL! and I have noticed that with the nicer weather the neighbours are all sitting on their front porches....watching me! LOL!....so now I hide...oh I mean stop on the back path by my house and stretch just to make sure I get it in. I was proved right today as I came back from my walk and had stretched already... I was making my after workout smoothie and as soon as I hit the button on the smoothie maker my 4yr ran into the kitchen saying, "Can I have a smoothie too Mommy!??"...."Sure buddy!", so I wiped out all our reusable smoothie cups and made one for the 2 big kids, my hubby and me....a mothers work is never done LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment