A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful Thurs ~ Being involved



Today is the Chinese New Year!



I am thankful that I have the energy and heart to be an involved parent. We worked all week on Chinese lanterns, dragon pictures and masks and Chinese fans to decorate. Tonight we will enjoy a homemade Chinese dinner with friends :D...the kids are so excited!





No comments:

Post a Comment