A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful Thurs~ Deep breathe


One thing I have always loved about exercise is the deep breathing it causes you to do. I find that though the day I don't breathe enough or I am holding my breath. So after a good cardio deep breathing session I find that I feel 'lighter' and better....and I am thankful for that feeling. Now you add in exercise out doors and in this weather not only do you get your deep breathing in but you get filled up with fresh air! and boy does that help you sleep like stink at night....now only if I could get the 2yr & 4yr & dog & cat to leave me alone through the night so I could get my sleep in! LOL!!!




'Live in YOUR Awesome!'

*ive
*ove
*augh
******

No comments:

Post a Comment