A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Half way thru the challenge!!!






I realized that it was the 15th!!! We are half way through our 30 day challenge...how is everyone doing?
I have remembered everyday to take my vitamins I have them lined up and ready to go in a bowl by my phone cause that is where it will remind me every morning. As the kids are eating I check my phone for work e-mails...it's worked out great!! I even order a bunch more vitamins that I should be taking from Shaklee. I was brought up on this stuff and it has been around for over 30yrs in Canada and even longer in the States. Plus my Dad sells it and is able to tell me all the right stuff to take. If you check out his website and have any questions or want to order something just let me know and I will order it for you at my cost and not the marked up cost....but shhhh don't tell my Dad! LOL! And on a plus side I have also been remembering to give my kids their Shaklee vitamins too!!


So the 30min quit 'me time'... one day I missed it and I am pretty impressed that it has only been one day! I have had 'me time' in the form of, doing my nails, reading the paper rather then just opening it and grabbing the flyers, reading in the afternoon, having a nap (that's my fav) even sitting down to dinner on my own and reading a magazine...instead of gobbling up my food and moving on. It was nice to just stop and enjoy for a moment :) I find it's now become part of my day and I find myself asking "what am I going to do for 'me time' today?"






'Live in YOUR Awesome'



*ive
*ove
*augh
*******

No comments:

Post a Comment