A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Friday, February 3, 2012

Jump into fun!!


Ok so I found out about this new place off of Momstown called Sky Zone. It looked way fun so I took the boys to it today as it was a P.A day for my big guy..

LOVED IT!!!!!! So fun to jump around and we pretty much stayed at the foam pit the whole time. My little guy took a little bit to warm up to it but my big guy jumped in head first!

I was one of 3 adults that were the only ones jumping with the kids. Another one was my friend I came with (and his little girl) and another Dad as well....so pretty much I was the only Mom out there jumping WTH!!!

But you know what this is the whole reason that got me on this journey of health ,to not be a side line Mom and be right there beside the boys doing stuff with them.

The place also offers Skyrobics!!! How AWESOME does that sound! AND the first class is only $5, and then $10 after that....I'll let you know how that goes :-)


But it was WAY fun being able to do something SO fun and active with the boys. They had all the energy that was needed to do this and I found out that 1hr of jumping = one quite ride in the van and one boy falling asleep on the way home! LOL!

Wooo Hooo! Great way to live in your awesome!!! ;-)


Here's me jumping!!!!

Here's me hitting the foam pit ( My big guy wanted me to do a star jump)



'Live in YOUR Awesome!'

*ive
*ove
*augh
*******

No comments:

Post a Comment