A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Monday, April 11, 2011

Egg McAwesome!


So I'm always on the search for yummy food that's good for you AND is fun to eat. I can only eat the same thing over and over for so long. So thought I'd share one of my fav things that I came up with...the Egg McAwesome! mmmmm mmmm :p

So what you will need is:
1 whole wheat english muffin
2 slices of turkey lunch meat
1 egg
2 thin slices of cheese


So I toast the english muffin while I cook the egg in a little Olive Oil spray (so it doesn't stick) Then when the egg is ready I throw on the turkey slices and warm them up (this takes 4sec) I then pile on, the cheese, egg, turkey slices and a squirt of ketchup mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm.

SO yummy, SO good, SO warm and tasty and only 300 calories for the whole thing and you are getting a double dose of protein with the egg AND turkey.


LOVE it! What are some of your fav, easy, yummy, healthy meals?



'Live in YOUR Awesome!'


*ive
*ove
*augh
******

No comments:

Post a Comment