A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thurs~ Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!!


So I am starting my 'training' for my Tri in Sept....this just means making more of an effort to get out and get moving.
So yesterday I committed to a fellow Tri friend to meet and go swimming and in all my excitement I decided to run to the pool before doing the laps.......

So I wasn't sure how far it was and I didn't want to know. I was just committed to getting there.

So the run was frigg'n wicked!!! The weather was awesome and I made it in killer time AND it wasn't as far as I thought it was going to be AND I rocked the hills!! I just wanted to scream WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! a few times :-)

As Adena was dropping me off she said, "Happy blogging!! (she's a fellow blogger) I said, " OH it's Thankful Thurs! Give me an idea" Her reply was, "Be thankful that I dropped you off tonight! OR that you're alive!!" That's when I realized what I'm thankful for this week........

I'm thankful for those moments that make you feel ALIVE!!!!! and make you want to scream WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Let's all do it together now! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
aww that feels better :-)



'Live in YOUR Awesome!'


*ive
*ove
*augh
*******

No comments:

Post a Comment