A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Saturday, April 2, 2011

U 'like' me so I'll 'like' you ~ Contest!!!!

So I want to thank the people who share or who have shared my Fan page with others. So here is the contest.......

Share my fan page link on your wall or your friends walls. Have them 'like' the Fan page and leave the comment on the wall, "I like you because (insert your name here) said to" The person with the most comments will win a free Advanced Repair Peptide facial at, Advanced Rejuvenation Medical Spa!!!! Woooo Hooooo!

"Cold weather dries and damages your skin, making it weathered, wrinkled and discoloured.
Packed with vitamins and peptides our facials hydrate and replenish so your face is glowing and healthy"



OOOOOO come on doesn't that sound goooood! Just gives me goose bumps reading it! :)

The contest closes on Fri April 8/11 I will announce the winner on Sat April 9/11 GOOD LUCK!! and have fun sharing :)


'Live in YOUR Awesome!'


*ive
*ove
*augh
******

No comments:

Post a Comment