A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thurs~ My fav spot!



So this Thurs I am thankful for my fav spot....my bed. But it's not just the bed per-say. It's the combination of my heating pad..ooo baby SO warm! and 'Bob' my body pillow. Plus it's the only time most days that husband and I get to talk one-on-one, when we hit the sack at night.
ALSO! We have a king size bed which we got because the were big people and needed room...but now we are not big anymore so really there's just too much room to spare!! LOL!!! I could roll over like 4 times before I hit my hubby on his side now! However this extra space seems to get filled with the 2yr, 4yr, dog & cat! LOL! The frigg'n bed is SO big that I'll wake up most mornings look to my right and see everyone in the house (people and animals) have found there way into bed with us LOL!

So it is my fav place for many reasons....what fav place do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment