A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 1 here I come!!


Ok so this is SO awesome and SO fun. If anything I have learned on this journey it is better to have company! :)

That's why I put this challenge out there to you all and added in a little bonus of a prize ;)

So I keep thinking of how I decided to do 30min a day of "me" time....this does NOT include exercise time, TV time OR my normal reading I do before bed at night!....It does include such things as going for a walk, having a nap, sun tanning, reading (beside my normal reading time) journalling (something I NEVER do by the way) or meditating, plus any other ideas I can come up with...if you have any PLEASE let me know!!!.....whew...OK! I was thinking last night, " AH fuck! why did I pick 30min!!!! why not 20min or less!!! How the hell am I going to fit that in!!!"......but I stick to what I say and 30min was the first commitment I made and I won't back down.

I was also looking for something else and I decided to steal Judy Ricky's idea of taking her vitamins everyday for 30 days. This is a good one for me as it was this time last year I got SO sick I was on IV for 2 day! ECK!......So I realize with all the training I do plus my son going back to school and bringing home all those cooties....well my body can only take so much....



.......so ok Day 1...which starts tomorrow! THANK GOD....oh wait that's only 40min away.....oh crap why did I pick 30min! you know how much stuff I have to do tomorrow!!!



Can't wait to hear about everyone else's journey on the fan page :)



'Live in YOUR Awesome!'


*ive
*ove
*augh
*******

No comments:

Post a Comment