A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Monday, March 7, 2011

Look up....waaaaaaay up!


So it's that time of year again! My yearly out of the box moment...climbing the CN tower. I have climbed it twice before and you can read about that here...in fact I just read it again and WOW did it bring back memories! Last year the CN tower climb also fell on the same day that our first workout/training for the RockStar Adventure race was. I remember clear as a bell Mer and Suzie running up to me to see how I did and Suzie saying that I was 'Phat' cause I waited for my friend that year as she had done for me the year before....God!... feels like a life time ago.....huh...

So once again on April 16/11 I will climb all 1776 stairs and 156 flights. My goal this year is to do it in under 30min....I'll see how this goes cause it's not all up to me, sometimes people get in your way and don't move. So I'll do what I can and be happy with that!

Any support would be awesome as I am also raising funds for the WWF, you can find the link to sponser me on my home page

OR if YOU want to have bragging rights all year long and tell people that you climbed the CN tower go here to sign up and I'll see you on the way up....and up...and up! LOL!


'Live in YOUR Awesome!'

*ive
*ove
*augh
******

No comments:

Post a Comment