A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thankful Thurs ~ For the nothing times

Although I am a mover and a shaker and a taker-on-er of to much type of gal, I must say I am thankful of the times I have nothing to do.
These days are far and few between, but for some reason I have had a few of them in a row lately, and they have been great!

It gave me the time to get the little things done that keep piling up on 'the list'. But best of all it gave me some special moments with he kido's. Such as curling up in bed with my 2yr for a nap, looking over at him and he's smiling that teethy grin of his. Then he snuggles closer and smiles more at me over the covers and whispers, "Hi Mommy!" and leans in to give me a drolly, snotty kiss :-D

Or not even putting on my watch and going for an outing to Tim Hortons with my 4yr and talking about his big train station he built with Lego at school, "It was this big Mommy!, look look it was as big as this!!!" He says as he spreads his arms as wide as they can go.

And the best moment of all in one of these nothing times was when my 4yr who these days is ALWAYS a kitty cat and I have to call him that too. When he says to me, "You know what Mommy, Kitty cat thinks you are the best Mommy EVER!!! and Kitty cat loves YOU soooooooo much!"


I am so thankful for the things I get out of these nothing times! :-D




'Live in YOUR Awesome!'

*ive
*ove
*augh
******

No comments:

Post a Comment