A Van Awesome Journey

Hi thanks for finding my blog! I am a wife of an awesome husband and proud mother to two amazing boys. I just quit my job to stay at home with our children and now have all the time in the world to play play play!!! Play with my children and play some games of my own...hence this blog. I entered a contest to be part of an Adventure Race something I have never done before. So I am required to blog weekly on my journey...so here goes..thanks for sharing it with me :).................So what has started out as a blog for reasons mentioned above has now continued into an on going journey that I have been asked to continue to share...and you with me! So thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Friday, April 27, 2012

Recipe'o the Month ~ Eggplant :P

So in honour of Easter being this month I thought I would go with an Eggplant recipe. It ended up being really yummy and even hubby's first reaction was that it tasted really good! :) Baked eggplant Melt (serves 4, 290 calories a serving) 1/2 cups Bread crumbs 4tsp Basil 1tbsp Parmesan Cheese 2 egg whites 12 slices eggplant 4tsp olive oil 2 thin buns, toasted (I used the 'one buns') 3tbsp Tomato & herb pasta sauce 4 slices mozzarella cheese
To do: Preheat oven 425 Mix bread crumbs, basil & cheese in a shallow bowl Whisk egg whites in another shallow bowl Dip eggplant in eggs then in bread crumb mix Place on cookie sheet Drizzle with oil Bake 15 min Put on toast, top with sauce and cheese Broil 2min enjoy with a salad :)
'Live in YOUR Awesome!' *ive *ove *augh ******

No comments:

Post a Comment